Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Birthday . . . to me!!

"Artificial intelligence is a wonderful thing. I told my computer that today is my birthday, and it said that I need an upgrade."  --Norman Wisdom
 
       So, as you guys have seen, I'm hosting two events for my birthday. There is the online event . . . . Will's 34th Birthday Question Quest (http://www.facebook.com/events/369933786432858/) which ends Monday morning, and then there is my birthday party on Sunday afternoon for anyone who can attend (http://www.facebook.com/events/108937405940873/). It may be a point of conceit to have a two event/day birthday celebration, but I have a lot of people who mean the world to me. And while some people view their birthdays as a chance to celebrate their existence, I celebrate all the relationships I have built and all the people who have helped change my life! So I love you all, and i hope that you will consider being a part of one or both of these celebrations! --- Much love, Wt.
 
 "Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen." -- Thomas Moore

 

No comments:

Post a Comment